Free Money Manager tool for Universal Credit claimants
What is Money Manager?
Money Manager is designed just for people on Universal Credit. You can use it whether you’re making a new claim or moving to Universal Credit from existing benefits. It will help you make the most of your money:
- When you’re waiting for your first Universal Credit payment
- When you’re getting regular monthly payments.
The benefits of using Money Manager
All the information and advice in Money Manager comes from The Money Advice Service experts, and what people on Universal Credit have highlighted it would be useful to know.
- You’ll only get information and advice based on your personal circumstances
- You can budget for a single monthly payment using our calculator
- You can work out the best ways to pay your rent
- Find out which bank accounts are best for managing your payment
- Get money saving tips for cutting the cost of your household bills
- Save information and go back to it whenever you want
- Find out what to do and where to get help if you’re struggling.
Visit Money Manager at www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk/en/tools/money-manager.