Our plans can only be delivered if we maintain our strong foundations. This means being as efficient and productive as we can be, maximising our income and delivering great performance . It means being well governed, compliant with regulatory and legal requirements, understanding risk and having the financial capacity to fund our plans.
- Maximising rental income and universal credit from the regulator.
- Update our 30 year business plan and submit to funders.
- We will appoint two new Board members.
- Aim to retain our V1/G1 rating from the regulator.
- Review and update our risk appetite on a regular basis.