We will continue to grow and diversify our business, developing a whole market housing offer which meets a range of needs including those of older people and those starting out on the housing ladder. We will grow our commercial arm, OSUK to generate profits which help protect our business and subsidise our social housing activity.
Building new homes
- Increase the supply of homes to meet our target of 1,000 new homes over 3 years.
- Develop a whole market offer (including all tenure types).
- Build extra care schemes for older people, to support independent living.
OSUK - Maximising surpluses
- Generate commercial profit to subsidise our social housing activity.
- Continue to provide homes for shared ownership and private rent.