Halton Housing have negotiated a deal with Aviva to allow customers to get a great deal on contents insurance? With polices starting from just £1.10 per week you can insure your home, and all your possessions and get peace of mind knowing damages to your home contents will be taken care of.
The policy provides cover for accidental damage to contents while they are in your home.
Cover under this policy will include:
- The cost of replacing or repairing electrical or mechanical equipment that has broken down or been misused.
Damage caused by:
- Wear and tear
- Vermin, insects, moths, mildew, wet and dry rot or fungus
- Domestic animals
- Any process of cleaning, repair, restoring, dismantling or altercation
- Damp and rust
- Light and weather conditions
Some of the benefits of taking out Halton Housing’s Customer Contents Policy include:
- Accidental damage to your electrical household items such as TV’s, computer equipment, microwaves etc. will be insured under the policy
- Accidental breakage of mirrors, glass tops, ceramic hobs and fixed glass in furniture or cookers (up to the amount insured) will be covered
- Contents in outbuildings, garages, sheds, greenhouses and cellars (up to £2,000) are covered by the policy
- You will be covered for the replacement of keys & locks for outside doors and alarms of your home if your keys are lost or stolen
- Spoilage of food in fridge & freezers due to accidental damage will be covered
And much more!
To download the Halton Housing Customer Contents Insurance Application Form, click here or on the link below.
Completed application forms should be returned to:
Wessex Administration Services Jewry House Jewry Street Winchester SO23 8RZ